For the last couple of days, the tragic plight of senior character artiste Pavala Syamala has been touching many hearts. Syamala, who has been out of work during the pandemic, has run out of savings and she has not eaten for the last 5 days and she also can’t afford her age-related issues and her daughter’s TB treatment.
Upon being informed about Pavala Syamala’s situation, Megastar Chiranjeevi, who had given Rs 2 lakhs to Syamala through his younger daughter Sreeja a couple of years ago, has once again come forward to offer financial assistance to the ailing actress. He has given Rs 1,01,500 towards Syamala’s membership at Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA). Popular character artiste Karate Kalyani and PRO Suresh Kondeti visited Pavala Syamala and handed over the cheque given by Chiru.
Even though she has been a senior actress in the Telugu film industry, Syamala doesn’t have the MAA membership and thus she is not eligible for the Rs 6,000 monthly pension for senior members who are out of work. With Chiru’s latast help, Syamala will now become a member of MAA and she will be eligible to claim monthly pension and also medical insurance of Rs 3 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Siva Karthikeyan’s Prince makers confirm the release date
- OTT: Sudheer Babu’s AAGMC is streaming on this platform now
- Brahmāstra’s 25 days collections are here
- Nagarjuna reveals the highlight point in The Ghost
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Chandra Babu Naidu and Lokesh’s episode shoot wrapped up
- Interview : Nagarjuna – The Ghost will impress you big time