It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing a film called Acharya. The shoot will resume on the 9th of this month and apart from this film, Chiru also has the remake of Vedhalam.
The film is being directed by Meher Ramesh and he is busy casting for the film. Also, a Bollywood actor will play villain in this film was the news and the latest update is that Chiru has ordered Meher to fix the heroine and other actors and wrap up the pre-production.
Chiru at any cost wants to take the film on floors post the Sankranthi festival. As the film is a remake, he does not want to delay time and wants the shoot to be wrapped up so that the film will release in 2021 Dusshera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda