It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing a film called Acharya. The shoot will resume on the 9th of this month and apart from this film, Chiru also has the remake of Vedhalam.
The film is being directed by Meher Ramesh and he is busy casting for the film. Also, a Bollywood actor will play villain in this film was the news and the latest update is that Chiru has ordered Meher to fix the heroine and other actors and wrap up the pre-production.
Chiru at any cost wants to take the film on floors post the Sankranthi festival. As the film is a remake, he does not want to delay time and wants the shoot to be wrapped up so that the film will release in 2021 Dusshera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Major’s production designer: 500 people worked on Taj Hotel set
- Adivi Sesh unveils Panchathantram’s title poster
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev hospitalized
- Salman Khan dances to Allu Arjun’s super hit song in Radhe
- Successful duo, Pawan Kalyan – Dil Raju to collaborate again?
- AP, Telangana theaters continue to run with 100% occupancy