If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Megastar Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan will be shaking a leg with each other in Acharya. Director Koratala Siva is said to have planned a rocking dance number on the Mega father-son duo. The song has been composed by Manisharma.
Chiranjeevi’s solo scenes in Acharya will be wrapped up by January 10. The shooting will resume after the Sankranthi festival. Ram Charan, who’s under home isolation due to COVID-19, is expected to commence shooting for his part in this schedule. The special song on Chiru and Charan may be shot in February. Charan has allotted 30 days for the project.
Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady opposite Chiru in Acharya. The female lead opposite Charan will be finalized soon. Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling this much-awaited project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy gets a go-ahead from Pawan Kalyan
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date
- This is why Sukumar is brisking away with Pushpa’s shoot
- Review : Tandav – Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today