Chiranjeevi’s latest film, Acharya has been in the making for over two years now. Right from the beginning, the film has seen some problem or the other making Koratala upset.
Now that the lockdown rules have been relaxed, Chiru has asked Koratala to start the shoots ASAP. Only 15 days of shoot is left to be canned and it will happen in a special set.
Ram Charan is yet to wrap up his part and once he is done, the film will be wrapped up. We need to see what Koratala has in store and when he will fix the shoot date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona