A few days ago, Ram Charan’s wife Upasana shared a post regarding her grandfather Umapathi Rao’s demise on her Instagram. Upasana, along with her husband Ram Charan and father-in-law Chiranjeevi, went to Domakonda near Kamareddy to attend Umapathi Rao’s funeral.
Meanwhile, social media has been abuzz with the reports that Chiranjeevi, Charan, Upasana and the public gathered at the funeral were attacked by honeybees. But there’s nothing to worry. Chiru and his son and daughter-in-law escaped unhurt in the incident.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ileana in talks for star hero’s next?
- Will Vijay Devarakonda accept the mega offer?
- Rajamouli busy with Mahesh’s project-Deeta inside
- Interesting buzz on Keerthy Suresh’s role in Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter, son-in-law kick-start maiden web-series
- Lockdown Review : Mastis -Telugu Web Series on AHA