A few days ago, Ram Charan’s wife Upasana shared a post regarding her grandfather Umapathi Rao’s demise on her Instagram. Upasana, along with her husband Ram Charan and father-in-law Chiranjeevi, went to Domakonda near Kamareddy to attend Umapathi Rao’s funeral.
Meanwhile, social media has been abuzz with the reports that Chiranjeevi, Charan, Upasana and the public gathered at the funeral were attacked by honeybees. But there’s nothing to worry. Chiru and his son and daughter-in-law escaped unhurt in the incident.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej-Nabha Natesh’s SBSB gets a release date
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply