A few days ago, Ram Charan’s wife Upasana shared a post regarding her grandfather Umapathi Rao’s demise on her Instagram. Upasana, along with her husband Ram Charan and father-in-law Chiranjeevi, went to Domakonda near Kamareddy to attend Umapathi Rao’s funeral.
Meanwhile, social media has been abuzz with the reports that Chiranjeevi, Charan, Upasana and the public gathered at the funeral were attacked by honeybees. But there’s nothing to worry. Chiru and his son and daughter-in-law escaped unhurt in the incident.
Articles that might interest you:
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna