Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited patriotic drama, Sye Raa, is slated to release on October 2. The film’s post-production formalities are underway in full swing. Meanwhile, there have been a lot of rumors for the last few days, speculaing that Sye Raa may have been postponed to Sankranthi next year.
However, Chiru has cleared all the speculations about Sye Raa’s release date. In a latest interview with his daughter-in-law Upasana, Chiru confirmed that Sye Raa is hitting theaters on October 2 and that he considers it the right tribute to Mahatma Gandhi on the Father of the Nation’s birth anniversary.
Surender Reddy is overseeing the VFX and other post-production works at the moment. Ram Charan is bankrolling the project. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu, Tamannaah and several stars will be seen in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release