The Coronavirus outbreak has impacted yet another Tollywood biggie. Earlier today, Telangana CM KCR announced the immediate shut down of the movie theaters and other mass public gathering spots.
In a welcoming move, Megastar Chiranjeevi has just announced that he is stalling the shooting of his ongoing 152nd film under Koratala Siva’s direction. Chiru also urged people to be self responsible and extend their co-operation to KCR in preventing the spread of the virus.
Furthermore, Chiru said that even the Andhra Pradesh government is taking all the necessary preventive measures, and requested everyone to be more cautious.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?