After the successful meeting with Telangana Chief Minister KCR a couple of weeks ago, the team of high-profile Tollywood celebrities will be meeting with Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy today. The meeting will take place at the CM’s office at 3 pm in Amaravati.
Senior stars Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, directors Rajamouli, Koratala Siva, Trivikram, producers Shyam Prasad Reddy, Gemini Kiran, C Kalyan, Jeevitha, Damu, Prasanna Kumar and several others will be meeting YS Jagan to thank him for his proactive measures to develop Telugu film industry in Andhra Pradesh.
However, hero Balakrishna, who kicked off a huge controversy with his ‘real-estate business’ comments after Tollywood’s meeting with KCR, reportedly decided to stay away from today’s meeting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match
- Poll : Is Bollywood being purposely targetted in the drug abuse case?