During the lockdown, the Megastar Chiranjeevi led Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) reached out to over 12,000 daily wage cine workers and distributed daily essential kits around a month ago. Now, in yet another massive mission, several top Tollywood celebrities will be distributing groceries packets contributed by Telangana state Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav’s Trust to over 14,000 needy film families.
Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Rajamouli, Trivikram, N Shankar, producers C Kalyan and S Radhakrishna and others will be taking part in this drive. Th6 event will be organised at Annapurna 7 Acres at 11:30 am. Daily wage workers from all the 24 crafts of the Telugu film industry will be benefited in this mission.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown
- Payal Rajput dying to work with this director
- First ever Indian film shot in Iceland 2 decades ago