During the lockdown, the Megastar Chiranjeevi led Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) reached out to over 12,000 daily wage cine workers and distributed daily essential kits around a month ago. Now, in yet another massive mission, several top Tollywood celebrities will be distributing groceries packets contributed by Telangana state Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav’s Trust to over 14,000 needy film families.
Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Rajamouli, Trivikram, N Shankar, producers C Kalyan and S Radhakrishna and others will be taking part in this drive. Th6 event will be organised at Annapurna 7 Acres at 11:30 am. Daily wage workers from all the 24 crafts of the Telugu film industry will be benefited in this mission.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again