During the lockdown, the Megastar Chiranjeevi led Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) reached out to over 12,000 daily wage cine workers and distributed daily essential kits around a month ago. Now, in yet another massive mission, several top Tollywood celebrities will be distributing groceries packets contributed by Telangana state Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav’s Trust to over 14,000 needy film families.
Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Rajamouli, Trivikram, N Shankar, producers C Kalyan and S Radhakrishna and others will be taking part in this drive. Th6 event will be organised at Annapurna 7 Acres at 11:30 am. Daily wage workers from all the 24 crafts of the Telugu film industry will be benefited in this mission.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the new release date under consideration for Love Story
- Huge relief: Pawan Kalyan tests negative for COVID
- Sehari’s teaser is fun and impressive
- Bigg Boss actor claims he rejected 27 scripts
- Ram Charan’s massive fight with Bollywood star
- Ravi Teja to wrap up his new film in record time