Megastar Chiranjeevi has been quite active on social media and in helping out the daily wagers in Tollywood during the lockdown. He interacted with a leading English daily and revealed his daily routine during the lockdown.
Chiru revealed that he is paying a lot of attention to his health and fitness these days. He has been working out for 40 minutes every morning and swim twice a day. “I have also rediscovered my love for gardening and cooking during this lockdown,” Chiru said.
Chiru went on to say that he started cooking at the age of 5 by assisting his mum in the kitchen. “Over time, I learnt all the recipes from her. So all the credit for my culinary skills goes to my mother,” said a proud Megastar, also adding that, whenever he gets time, he brings out the chef in him and make delicious upma, noodles, fried rice or dosas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star singer announces her pregnancy
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer