Megastar Chiranjeevi has been quite active on social media and in helping out the daily wagers in Tollywood during the lockdown. He interacted with a leading English daily and revealed his daily routine during the lockdown.
Chiru revealed that he is paying a lot of attention to his health and fitness these days. He has been working out for 40 minutes every morning and swim twice a day. “I have also rediscovered my love for gardening and cooking during this lockdown,” Chiru said.
Chiru went on to say that he started cooking at the age of 5 by assisting his mum in the kitchen. “Over time, I learnt all the recipes from her. So all the credit for my culinary skills goes to my mother,” said a proud Megastar, also adding that, whenever he gets time, he brings out the chef in him and make delicious upma, noodles, fried rice or dosas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next