Tollywood’s star father-son duo, Megastar Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan, joined Twitter on March 25th and 26th respectively. While Chiru joined the popular micro-blogging site on the occasion of Ugadi, Charan rejoined it on the eve of his birthday.
Now, call it coincidence, both Chiru and Charan’s Twitter accounts have clocked over half-a-million followers within the last couple of months. While Chiru’s handle has 510K followers, Charan follows him with 509K followers at the moment.
Chiru often tweets vintage memories, and also raises awareness on COVID-19. On the other hand, Charan too occasionally tweets about the pandemic and the necessary safety measures to be followed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bellamkonda Suresh supports his son’s performance
- Ram Charan is Siddha in Acharya
- I’ve finally found my real competition: Ram
- Sankranthi films’ latest Krishna collections
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake gets a launch date
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed