Tollywood’s star father-son duo, Megastar Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan, joined Twitter on March 25th and 26th respectively. While Chiru joined the popular micro-blogging site on the occasion of Ugadi, Charan rejoined it on the eve of his birthday.
Now, call it coincidence, both Chiru and Charan’s Twitter accounts have clocked over half-a-million followers within the last couple of months. While Chiru’s handle has 510K followers, Charan follows him with 509K followers at the moment.
Chiru often tweets vintage memories, and also raises awareness on COVID-19. On the other hand, Charan too occasionally tweets about the pandemic and the necessary safety measures to be followed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Samantha offers special prayers at Tirupati and Srikalahasti
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5