The formal muhurtham ceremony for Tollywood hero Ram Charan and star Tamil director Shankar’s pan-india biggie has held this morning at Annapurna Studios. Ram Charan’s dad Megastar Chiranjeevi, Bollywood star Ranveer Singh and numero uno Tollywood director Rajamouli graced the event and launched this crazy project.
The Shankar-Ram Charan film also stars Bollywood beauty Kiara Advani, senior hero Srikanth, Malayalam star Jayaram, star comedian-hero Sunil, popular Telugu-Tamil actress Anjali and Tollywood hero Naveen Chandra in key roles. The makers have kept the film’s theme and backdrop under wraps.
Thua high budget entertainer, tentatively titled Viswambhara, is being produced by Dil Raju, while Thaman composes the music. More details about the film’s regular shoot and release plans will be out in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll have a special screening of Love Story: Aamir Khan
- Balakrishna’s touching gesture to cancer-ridden little girl
- Thalapathy Vijay’s shocker: Files case against parents
- Huge cutout of Sharwanand at Raju Gari Thota becomes a hot topic
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event