Megastar Chiranjeevi is an inspiration to millions of his ardent fans. On the other hand, Chiru revealed the biggest inspiration behind his decision to become an actor. Chiru inaugurated a 9 ft statue of legendary yesteryear character artiste SV Ranga Rao in Tadepalligudem this morning.
Speaking after the inauguration, Chiru said that he was a huge fan of SVR in his younger days. “I remember being in awe of his performances. In fact, I left for Madras to become an actor only because of SVR,” Chiru said. The Sye Raa star also recollected that his father had acted in a couple of movies which also starred SVR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?
- Rajinikanth clears reports about his political and health issues