Megastar Chiranjeevi has reportedly taken a brief holiday from the shooting of his most awaited comeback film and flown to an undisclosed location in the country along with his close family members to celebrate his birthday in a strictly private ceremony.
Apparently, it was Chiru’s wife Surekha’s idea to celebrate Chiru’s birthday in a quite way as there was a lot of cacophony and media glare on Chiru’s 60th birthday last year. Soon after the celebrations, Chiru and the rest of the family members will fly back to Hyderabad and the Megastar will resume the shooting from the 24th, the reports said.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan