Megastar Chiranjeevi has been shooting nonstop for his most eagerly awaited comeback film. This as-yet-untitled film’s shoot was underway on the outskirts of Hyderabad and the unit was canning the crucial village episodes featuring Chiru and other actors.
This morning, Chiru took a sudden break from the film’s shooting and left for New Delhi to take part in the ongoing monsoon sessions of the Parliament, following a whip issued by the Congress party to all its MPs.
Chiru was asked to vote in favour of the Private Member Bill introduced in the Rajya Sabha by senior Congress MP KVP. The Megastar will resume shooting soon after he completes the voting process.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news