Megastar Chiranjeevi will be undergoing a minor surgery at the Mumbai’s famous Breach Candy Hospital today. As per the reports, Chiru has been suffering from acute pain in his shoulder since a long time and finally decided to go under the knife before he commences his most awaited comeback film, Kaththi, in March.
Apparently, Chiru has already been admitted to Breach Candy, with his wife Surekha accompanying him. Post his surgery, Chiru will take a couple of weeks to recuperate. The Megastar is likely to be discharged on February 6.
Chiru’s recent public appearance was at Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s shooting where he spent some quality time with his brother Pawan Kalyan.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar