It is already reported that the makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s upcoming film, Acharya have erected a special temple town set on the outskirts of Hyderabad. As of now, the film’s shooting is progressing at a fast pace in this lavish set.
This afternoon, revealing the first glimpse of the temple town set, Chiranjeevi took to Twitter and wrote, “The amazing #TempleTown set built for #Acharya is a real piece of Art. Couldn’t stop sharing it with you all”. He also posted a few glimpses from the shooting spot.
Acharya’s temple town set is designed by noted Tamil Art Director Suresh Selvarajan. Koratala Siva is directing this much-awaited film.
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) January 6, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari