News about Chiru’s 150th film has been doing the rounds from many months now. Even though the mega star himself confirmed that the film will an official remake of the Tamil hit Kaththi, the project is yet to kick off till date.
Latest update now reveals that the mega camp is planning to launch the film in the second week of April. An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news. V V Vinayak has been given the mantle of directing this magnum opus. Ram Charan himself will produce this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra