Megastar Chiranjeevi has resumed the shooting for his highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, a couple of days ago. The shooting is currently underway on the outskirts of Hyderabad in a specially erected set. Apparently, the makers have shelled out a whopping Rs 20 crore for this set.
Interestingly, the set resembles a Kerala temple and temple street, giving rise to the speculations that the film will be having a special episode set in Kerala. However, one has to wait until the film hits screens next summer. It’s well known that Chiru plays a Naxalite turned professor who revolts against the corruption in the endowments department.
Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady in this Koratala Siva directorial. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live updates from HIT 2
- Blockbuster Love Today streaming on THIS OTT platform
- OTT date locked for Santosh Shoban’s Like Share & Subscribe
- Sita Ramam ahead of Karthikeya 2 in this aspect
- Pooja Hegde opens about her biggest film to date
- Surprise: Two Telugu films with same title releasing next week