Megastar Chiranjeevi has resumed the shooting for his highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, a couple of days ago. The shooting is currently underway on the outskirts of Hyderabad in a specially erected set. Apparently, the makers have shelled out a whopping Rs 20 crore for this set.
Interestingly, the set resembles a Kerala temple and temple street, giving rise to the speculations that the film will be having a special episode set in Kerala. However, one has to wait until the film hits screens next summer. It’s well known that Chiru plays a Naxalite turned professor who revolts against the corruption in the endowments department.
Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady in this Koratala Siva directorial. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K