Megastar Chiranjeevi has resumed the shooting for his highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya, a couple of days ago. The shooting is currently underway on the outskirts of Hyderabad in a specially erected set. Apparently, the makers have shelled out a whopping Rs 20 crore for this set.
Interestingly, the set resembles a Kerala temple and temple street, giving rise to the speculations that the film will be having a special episode set in Kerala. However, one has to wait until the film hits screens next summer. It’s well known that Chiru plays a Naxalite turned professor who revolts against the corruption in the endowments department.
Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady in this Koratala Siva directorial. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar
- Uppena clears confusion- Seals its release date
- Sukumar launches Ardha Shathabdam’s intense and impressive teaser
- Liger’s shoot plans kick start once again
- Sundeep Kishan launches yet another film
- This aspect of Prabhas in Radhe Shyam to be super special