Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 153rd film, directed by Mohan Raja and produced grandly by Konidela Productions and Super Good Films, is titled, Godfather.
The regular shooting of Godfather began last month in Hyderabad with the team canning a breath-taking action sequence on the Megastar.
A new shooting schedule of Godfather commenced today in Ooty. In this new shooting schedule, the team will shoot the talkie part on Chiranjeevi and other prominent casts.
Master cinematographer Nirav Shah handles the camera, while the in-form music director SS Thaman renders soundtracks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa promotions to hit the top gear
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer