This evening, star hero Ram Charan took to Twitter and shared a ‘Comrade’ moment with his dad Megastar Chiranjeevi on the set of their upcoming film, Acharya. And Chiru quote tweeted Charan’s tweet with touching and adorable words.
“That beautiful moment when my boy became my Comrade..on screen! నా ‘సిద్ధ’ తో నేను సంసిద్ధం!!,” Chiranjeevi tweeted. Needless to say, fans are floored seeing the father-son emotional bond. In Acharya, both Chiru and Charan play Naxals, while Chiru’s character transforms into a professor later.
Acharya is being directed by Koratala Siva and star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady opposite the Megastar. Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling this prestigious project. Manisharma is composing the music.
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) March 1, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone