Released in 2007, Puri Jagannadh’s Chirutha introduced Ram Charan and Mumbai actress Neha Sharma to Tollywood. Neha went on to act in several Bollywood films. Now, Neha’s sister Aisha Sharma is all set to make her acting debut in Bollywood.
Aisha Sharma has been roped in as the leading lady opposite Bollywood hunk John Abraham in the actor’s latest action thriller. The film will be directed by Milap Zaveri and produced by Nikkhil Advani and Bhushan Kumar. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from March 18.
Aisha was supposed to make her Tollywood debut with Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue and Ram’s Shivam.
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next