Released in 2007, Puri Jagannadh’s Chirutha introduced Ram Charan and Mumbai actress Neha Sharma to Tollywood. Neha went on to act in several Bollywood films. Now, Neha’s sister Aisha Sharma is all set to make her acting debut in Bollywood.
Aisha Sharma has been roped in as the leading lady opposite Bollywood hunk John Abraham in the actor’s latest action thriller. The film will be directed by Milap Zaveri and produced by Nikkhil Advani and Bhushan Kumar. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from March 18.
Aisha was supposed to make her Tollywood debut with Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue and Ram’s Shivam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty