Released in 2007, Puri Jagannadh’s Chirutha introduced Ram Charan and Mumbai actress Neha Sharma to Tollywood. Neha went on to act in several Bollywood films. Now, Neha’s sister Aisha Sharma is all set to make her acting debut in Bollywood.
Aisha Sharma has been roped in as the leading lady opposite Bollywood hunk John Abraham in the actor’s latest action thriller. The film will be directed by Milap Zaveri and produced by Nikkhil Advani and Bhushan Kumar. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from March 18.
Aisha was supposed to make her Tollywood debut with Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue and Ram’s Shivam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand