Young hero Sai Dharam Tej, Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan’s upcoming triangule love story, Chitralahari, today completed the censor scrutiny. The CBFC has cleared the movie with a clean U certificate without any cuts. With this, the film has wrapped up all the pre-release formalities and is gearing up for a grand release on April 12.
In Chitralahari, Sai Dharam Tej plays the role of an eternal loser. Success eludes him equally in his professional life and romantic relationships. The film also features Sunil in a crucial role. Kishore Tirumala has directed Chitralahari. The film is produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mogalirekulu Sagar gets a decent response for Shaadi Mubarak
- Anushka to romance happening hero in her next?
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Maruthi-Gopichand’s Pakka Commercial goes on floors
- Reports about Manchu Manoj’s marriage go viral?
- After Prabhas yet another big star to promote Jathi Rathnalu