Young hero Sai Dharam Tej, Nivetha Pethuraj and Kalyani Priyadarshan’s upcoming triangule love story, Chitralahari, today completed the censor scrutiny. The CBFC has cleared the movie with a clean U certificate without any cuts. With this, the film has wrapped up all the pre-release formalities and is gearing up for a grand release on April 12.
In Chitralahari, Sai Dharam Tej plays the role of an eternal loser. Success eludes him equally in his professional life and romantic relationships. The film also features Sunil in a crucial role. Kishore Tirumala has directed Chitralahari. The film is produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner. DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next