Sai Dharam Tej is a happy man finally as his new film, Chitralahari has been declared a hit at the box office. The film has amassed a share of 12 crores to date worldwide and is doing well in its second week.
The film is already into the profit zone in areas like Nizam and now, a few areas like Ceded and Guntur will see profits soon in this week. So, whatever this film makes from this Sunday onwards, it will be profits for the makers.
After a string of several flops, Tej has finally scored a hit and is back in the game. Chitralahari is directed by Kishore Tirumala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours