It’s well known that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram will be playing the titular role in a Tamil-Hindi bilingual magnum opus, titled Mahavir Karna. The film will be made with a whopping 300 crore budget, making it one of the most expensive films ever made in India.
Yesterday, the film’s team had performed special prayers at the sacred Sri Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple in Trivandrum, Kerala, and launched the film officially. RS Vimal will be directing this epic. Mahavir Karna will be dubbed in 32 Indian and international languages and will get the biggest ever worldwide release for an Indian film.
Mahavir Karna will be produced by the New York-based production house United Film Kingdom. The regular shooting will commence soon. The film will hit theaters in December, 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s OMG Daddy to be out on this date
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?
- Rajini’s Darbar in dubbing mode
- Ileana opens up about her life post-break-up
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on her new film
- Good pre-release business for Tenali Rama Krishna