123telugu had reported a few weeks back that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram will be acting in a Tamil-Hindi bilingual epic magnum opus titled Mahavir Karna. The film will be made with a whopping 300 crore budget, making it one of the most expensive films ever made in India.
And here’s an exciting update. If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Mahavir Karna will be dubbed in as many as 32 Indian and international languages. The film will get the biggest ever worldwide release for an Indian film.
Mahavir Karna will be directed by RS Vimal and produced by the New York-based production house United Film Kingdom. The film will go on floors from October, 2018 and release in December, 2019.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next