Raghava Lawrence’s forthcoming film ‘Ganga’ (Muni 3) has been creating a lot of buzz ever since it was announced. The Tamil version has released yesterday and according to the latest update, the thriller has opened to some decent reviews all over.
Lawrence and Taapsee have come in for special praise for their performance, and the masses have specially lapped up this horror comedy.
Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version which is yet to release in Tollywood. Nithya Menon, who is high on the success of her latest flick Ok Banagram plays a crucial role in the film.
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next