Hollywood filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s highly-anticipated sci-fi espionage thriller, Tenet, gets a new release date. After being delayed for a couple of times, the film will finally be opening in as many as 70 countries on August 26. The film will then have a limited release in several select cities in the USA over Labor Day weekend on September 3.
Warner Bros announced Monday that Tenet will be debuting in overseas territories, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Russia and the United Kingdom. It’s worth noting that Tenet will not be releasing in China, one of the biggest overseas markets for Hollywood films, as of now.
Tenet features Hollywood stars Robert Pattinson, John David Washington, Dimple Kapadia, Nolan’s regular Michael Caine and Elizabeth Debicki in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test