Raj Tarun and Avika Gor, who had a dream start to their career with the success of ‘Uyyala Jampala’ are currently shooting for a movie titled ‘Cinema Choopistha Maava’. This movie has completed 75% of its shoot and will wrap up its last schedule very soon.
This film is directed by ‘Mem Vayasaku Vacham’ fame N. Trinadha Rao and produced by Anji Reddy. Rao Ramesh is playing a crucial role in this romantic family entertainer which also has Poosani Krishna Murali, Saptagiri and Sampoornesh Babu. Sekhar Chandra is scoring tunes and Sai Sriram is the cinematographer.
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun