Raj Tarun and Avika Gor, who had a dream start to their career with the success of ‘Uyyala Jampala’ are currently shooting for a movie titled ‘Cinema Choopistha Maava’. This movie has completed 75% of its shoot and will wrap up its last schedule very soon.
This film is directed by ‘Mem Vayasaku Vacham’ fame N. Trinadha Rao and produced by Anji Reddy. Rao Ramesh is playing a crucial role in this romantic family entertainer which also has Poosani Krishna Murali, Saptagiri and Sampoornesh Babu. Sekhar Chandra is scoring tunes and Sai Sriram is the cinematographer.
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next