Young hero Raj tarun has bagged yet another hit in the form of his latest release Cinema Choopistha Mava. Directed by N.Trinadha Rao, the film has Avika Gor as the female lead. Anji Reddy and B.Venugopal have produced it. The film’s audio,which was composed by Sekhar Chandra, has been receiving a thumping response among the music lovers ever since its launch.
Marking the success of the audio, the platinum disk function was held in style earlier today in Hyderabad. Noted filmmaker Madhura Sreedhar and popular producer Lagadapati Sreedhar have graced the event and handed over the mementos to the unit.
Speaking to the occasion, the producers of the film has praised Sekhar Chandra for giving a superb audio. They said that it would generally take 5 years for the audio rights of any film to break even but for Cinema Choopistha Mava, it was just a matter of one month to achieve it.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles