The ongoing strike by the Federation of producers and distributors across Kerala is posing threat to the Sankranthi releases in Kerala. This move may affect biggies like Khaidi No.150, Gautamiputra Satakarni and Bairavaa etc, including several Malayalam movies to an extent.
The stalemate situation between the producers and distributors syndicate and the exhibitors association over the 70-30℅ share distribution is set to intensify as the producers and distributors have decided to stop releasing movies from the 10th of this month.
However, the strike is limited to only A centers and it won’t affect the movies releasing in B & C centres and multiplexes across the state.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film
- Shankar pens a heartfelt message for Indian 2 accident victims
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?
- Fresh update on Most Eligible Bachelor