The ongoing strike by the Federation of producers and distributors across Kerala is posing threat to the Sankranthi releases in Kerala. This move may affect biggies like Khaidi No.150, Gautamiputra Satakarni and Bairavaa etc, including several Malayalam movies to an extent.
The stalemate situation between the producers and distributors syndicate and the exhibitors association over the 70-30℅ share distribution is set to intensify as the producers and distributors have decided to stop releasing movies from the 10th of this month.
However, the strike is limited to only A centers and it won’t affect the movies releasing in B & C centres and multiplexes across the state.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy