No other project has made such a huge buzz in the recent past like Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most awaited comeback film did. Recently, Ram Charan confirmed that Chiru’s comeback film will be a remake of the Tamil smash hit, Kaththi, under VV Vinayak’s direction.
Yesterday, VV Vinayak was in East Godavari to attend a Sankranthi event and interacting with the media, the star director revealed that more clarity on Chiru’s comeback film will be out by March. The director also said that the story discussions will kickstart in February.
Meanwhile, reports are abuzz that the film will be launched on the occasion of Ram Charan’s birthday on March 27th.
- Geetha Govindam’s lastest US collections
- Pawan Babai was the first to watch Sye Raa’s teaser: Ram Charan
- Intriguing pre-look for Rajasekhar-Prasanth Varma film
- Kangana takes over Manikarnika’s direction
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections