Ever since the first poster of Bheeshma was out, there has only been a positive buzz for the film. The first look teaser of Rashmika and Nithin made things even more interesting.
Then the makers released the first hit single which was a rage. Upon all this, Nithin made sure that he released his film during a long weekend of Sivaratri on Friday which was a public holiday in Telugu states.
As there are no big films for competition, Bheeshma opened to some solid revenues on day one. The weekend will also get a good boost as the word of mouth is good.
Venky Kudumula directed this film and his plans for simple and effective promotions have worked for the film. The icing on the cake is the clean entertainment that the family audience is loving.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young heroine roped in for Sharwa’s Mahasamudram
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home