Director Veerabhadram has handled the story, screenplay and direction of the upcoming action entertainer ‘Poola Rangadu’ which has Sunil and Isha Chawla in the lead roles. The movie is gearing up for release on February 18th and Veerabhadram is very upbeat about the movie’s chances. We spoke to the director at Ramanaidu Studios where he was supervising some last minute stuff related to the movie.
” The movie has come out extraordinarily well and those who has seen it are appreciating me wholeheartedly. The climax fight sequence has come out extraordinarily well and it will be a highlight of the movie. Dev Gill and Sunil have outperformed each other with superb performances. They have excellent six pack bodies and it will be great to see them onscreen.” , says Veerabhadram.
The director also says that the comedy quotient in the movie is very high. “My stories have comedy and entertainment built into them. My main aim is to make the audience happy. They should always walk out of my movie feeling highly entertained”.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Gopichand, Tamannaah’s Seetimaarr is out
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats BAN; All-time top 4 in the US
- Yes, I have anger issues: Naga Shaurya
- Two young beauties under consideration for Karthikeya sequel
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 26-01-2020
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies