The mega family has a number of heroes from the compound and they have always maintained a policy of giving sufficient gap between release dates of their movies, to avoid conflict at the Box Office. This policy has served them very well so far. But now, Megastar Chiranjeevi and Mega Power Star Ram Charan may end up releasing their films very close to each other.
According to the latest updates being heard, Ram Charan’s Dhruva is said to be getting ready for a release in December. This means there will only be a few weeks gap for the release of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback film, ‘Khaidi No 150’. But fans are not at all worried and are excited about this double treat.
Both films are big budget projects and there is a lot riding on them.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?