In Bharat Ane Nenu, which released last year, Superstar Mahesh Babu was seen as a socially responsible Chief Minister. He will next be seen as a college student and CEO of an MNC based in New York in his highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Maharshi.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Mahesh exuded confidence on Maharshi and said that audiences will appreciate his role and the film. Revealing his mantra for all his future films, Mahesh said, “I am aiming to combine social relevance to cinematic entertainment. But I’ve nothing against doing films that are purely for entertainment.”
Articles that might interest you:
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?
- Revealed – Shruthi Haasan’s role in Salaar