Popular Tamil comedian Karunakaran’s tweet soon after the grand audio launch event for Tamil star Vijay’s upcoming political thriller, Sarkar, kicked off a major storm. Karuna tweeted, “Is Kutty Kadhai only for leaders or also for actors? ask your fans not to be abusive nanba Nanby and check if they listen. Plz ask them not to be abusive and hateful #Peace bro.” Karuna continued his Twitter tirade till last night.
Since then, Karuna has been called all sorts of names and many Vijay fans even gave him death threats. They alleged that Karuna is criticizing Vijay as he is a fan of Rajinikanth and Ajith and that he is a Telugu actor settled in Kollywood. Last night, Karuna took to Twitter and advised all the abusive fans to stop threatening him and work for the welfare of the state and country instead.
Is Kutty Kadhai only for leaders or also for actors ask your fans to not be abusive nanba Nanby and check if they listen .Plz ask them not to be abusive and hateful #Peace bro
— Karunakaran (@actorkaruna) October 3, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life