Popular Tamil comedian Karunakaran’s tweet soon after the grand audio launch event for Tamil star Vijay’s upcoming political thriller, Sarkar, kicked off a major storm. Karuna tweeted, “Is Kutty Kadhai only for leaders or also for actors? ask your fans not to be abusive nanba Nanby and check if they listen. Plz ask them not to be abusive and hateful #Peace bro.” Karuna continued his Twitter tirade till last night.
Since then, Karuna has been called all sorts of names and many Vijay fans even gave him death threats. They alleged that Karuna is criticizing Vijay as he is a fan of Rajinikanth and Ajith and that he is a Telugu actor settled in Kollywood. Last night, Karuna took to Twitter and advised all the abusive fans to stop threatening him and work for the welfare of the state and country instead.
Is Kutty Kadhai only for leaders or also for actors ask your fans to not be abusive nanba Nanby and check if they listen .Plz ask them not to be abusive and hateful #Peace bro
— Karunakaran (@actorkaruna) October 3, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 9-day AP, TG share: All set to enter Rs 100 Cr club
- Krishnam Raju’s two major revelations on Prabhas20
- Shocking first look and intriguing title for Allari Naresh’s next