A few days ago, we had revealed that comedian Yogi Babu was roped in for the lead role in director Pa. Ranjith’s maiden production venture. He is will be joining the film’s shooting soon after the lockdown is lifted.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that this happening comedian is picked for a key role in ace cinematographer Santosh Shivan’s directional venture. Titled Centimetre, the film will be made simultaneously in Tamil and Malayalam.
Actress Manju Warrier is doing a prominent role in the film which is expected to release in the second half of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release