A few days ago, we had revealed that comedian Yogi Babu was roped in for the lead role in director Pa. Ranjith’s maiden production venture. He is will be joining the film’s shooting soon after the lockdown is lifted.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that this happening comedian is picked for a key role in ace cinematographer Santosh Shivan’s directional venture. Titled Centimetre, the film will be made simultaneously in Tamil and Malayalam.
Actress Manju Warrier is doing a prominent role in the film which is expected to release in the second half of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case