A few days ago, we had revealed that comedian Yogi Babu was roped in for the lead role in director Pa. Ranjith’s maiden production venture. He is will be joining the film’s shooting soon after the lockdown is lifted.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that this happening comedian is picked for a key role in ace cinematographer Santosh Shivan’s directional venture. Titled Centimetre, the film will be made simultaneously in Tamil and Malayalam.
Actress Manju Warrier is doing a prominent role in the film which is expected to release in the second half of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections