With his hilarious comic acts in the recently released Keshava and Ami Thumi, noted comedian Vennela Kishore became a huge brand. Kishore is reportedly being paid a bomb by the filmmakers who are keen on casting him in their movies.
Now, Vennela Kishore is all set to enthrall comedy lovers and his fans with his rib-tickling acts in Allu Arjun’s upcoming release, Duvvada Jagannadham. Kishore and Allu Arjun’s combination scenes said to have come out quite well in the film.
Duvvada Jagannadham is slated for release this Friday and Kishore’s popularity will rise several notches higher if his character clicks with the audience.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity