Shriya has been making waves recently with some glamorous photo shoots. Her sizzling shots in Maxim a few months ago are a case in point. But despite all this, she now feels that her perspective on acting in commercial movies has changed completely. “I realized that I get more satisfaction as an actress performing in films with good stories than commercial entertainers”. The actress made these comments in a leading Telugu daily today.
Perhaps, her stint in ‘Midnight’s Children’ changed her perspective. Shriya is not being seen in too many commercial films these days anyway, so acting in ‘good films’ may be a good way to build a legacy. This beautiful lady is now acting in a movie titled ‘Pavitra’ being filmed by Janardhan Maharshi. She will be playing the role of a prostitute in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Costly set to be erected for Nani’s next
- Mahesh Babu’s next gets an interesting title?
- My film bigger than Bahaubali 2 says, Amitabh Bachchan
- Young hero beats lockdown blues with a stunning makeover
- Poll : Apart from NTR-Charan, which aspect of RRR are you waiting for?
- Lockdown Review : What are the odds – Hindi film on Netflix