With the current scenario prevailing in the country, it was highly inevitable that Gopala Gopala will fall prey to religious fundamentalists and that has happened on the first day of the movie’s release itself. A police complaint was lodged by a person named Raghunadh Rao at Saifabad Police Station alleging that certain scenes from the film are hurting the sentiments of Hindus.
There have been umpteen attempts to put the release of the film in disarray, like the ones by VHP and Bajrang Dal demanding the censor board not to clear the film for release. However sanity prevailed and the movie passed the censor with a clean U and the movie is also being hugely appreciated for its thought provoking content.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date