Released in July, 2018, a low budget film, titled RX100, went on to become a huge blockbuster. This intense romantic action drama also made its lead cast Karthikeya and Payal Rajput overnight stars, while its director Ajay Bhupathi became the talk of the industry.
Now, in a latest live chat with his followers on Instagram, Ajay Bhupathi confirmed a sequel to RX 100. He said that he has already finalized the plot for the sequel and that he will work on the project after he wraps up his long delayed action drama, Maha Samudram. More details about the film will be out only in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?