Released in July, 2018, a low budget film, titled RX100, went on to become a huge blockbuster. This intense romantic action drama also made its lead cast Karthikeya and Payal Rajput overnight stars, while its director Ajay Bhupathi became the talk of the industry.
Now, in a latest live chat with his followers on Instagram, Ajay Bhupathi confirmed a sequel to RX 100. He said that he has already finalized the plot for the sequel and that he will work on the project after he wraps up his long delayed action drama, Maha Samudram. More details about the film will be out only in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44