Many biggies have already been postponed indefinitely, amid the Omicron scare. Now, another star actor’s film also joined the list.
Malayalam actor, Dulquer Salmaan, who enthralled audiences with Kurup in 2021, has prepared again to entertain audiences with the movie, Salute.
Due to the sudden spike in the Covid-19 cases, the team has decided to postpone the movie to an unannounced date. Earlier, the makers planned to release it in theaters on January 14.
Directed by Rosshan Andrrews, the movie also has Diana Penty, Manoj K Jayan, Alencier Ley, Binu Pappu, Vijayakumar and Lakshmi Gopalaswamy in prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR wishes ‘Mavayya’ CBN speedy recovery
- Nani to play an antagonist in his next?
- Padhaaa song from Stand Up Rahul is cool and melodious
- Akshay’s Bachchan Pandey gets a release date
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU