Many biggies have already been postponed indefinitely, amid the Omicron scare. Now, another star actor’s film also joined the list.
Malayalam actor, Dulquer Salmaan, who enthralled audiences with Kurup in 2021, has prepared again to entertain audiences with the movie, Salute.
Due to the sudden spike in the Covid-19 cases, the team has decided to postpone the movie to an unannounced date. Earlier, the makers planned to release it in theaters on January 14.
Directed by Rosshan Andrrews, the movie also has Diana Penty, Manoj K Jayan, Alencier Ley, Binu Pappu, Vijayakumar and Lakshmi Gopalaswamy in prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rare Pic: Ram Charan and Pawan Kalyan in one frame
- Interesting update on SSMB 28 title glimpse
- Box office projection: Rs 100 Cr on day 1 for Adipurush
- Sensational buzz: Kamal Haasan in talks for Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K?
- Thiruveer – Rana Daggubati Garu had a laugh-riot watching Pareshan
- Netflix drops a crucial update about Virupaksha
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food