Puri Jagan and Vijay Devarakonda film are busy wrapping up its shoot. A key schedule of the film has been wrapped up a few days back.
The talk is that the makers are in confusion over the title of the film. As the film is a Pan-India film, the makers are in plan to have one title for all the languages.
So, that is the reason, there is a delay in the announcement of the title. Generally, Puri Jagan is well planned and always announces his titles but things have changed this time as Karan Johar is also the boss.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV Missing trailer- Varma takes a dig at prominent celebs
- Nani announces the solid star cast of Shyam Singha Roy
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film