In 2017, popular playback singer Suchitra raked up a huge controversy by tweeting a series of scandalous photographs with the hashtag #SuchiLeaks. Her husband and noted Tamil stand-up comedian Evam Karthik had publicly apologized on Suchi’s behalf and informed that she was not in the right state of mind and took her to the US for treatment.
Now, after 2 years, Suchitra is back in the news. A couple of days ago, her sister Sunitha filed a police complaint, saying that Suchitra was missing from their Chennai residence. In their investigation, the cops found out that Suchitra was staying at a star hotel in Adyar, Chennai.
Interacting with a Tamil media house later, Suchitra said that her sister and brother-in-law are conspiring against her and that they have held her captive in their residence. There are rumors that Suchitra had divorced Karthik sometime back.
Articles that might interest you:
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights