Currently, happening hero Vijay Deverakonda has a pan-India film in the form of Puri Jagannath’s sports drama. Noted Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar in association with PC connects is producing the film.
A few months ago, the film’s shooting kick-started in Mumbai but after wrapping up twenty days of the shoot, the picturization was stalled due to Corona lockdown.
In the meantime, Puri moved to Mumbai and established his own office there. As per the sources, he planned for a massive schedule post lockdown. But the latest news is that after seeing the sudden rise of Covid-19 positive cases in Mumbai, Puri decided to call off the Mumbai schedule and plan the schedule sometime later in Hyderabad itself.
Bollywood girl Ananya Pandey is the female lead in this as-yet-untitled film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part