The shooting for Stylish Star Allu Arjun and director Sukumar’s action entertainer, Pushpa is expected to resume only next year is the talk. Being bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers banner, the film has Rashmika as the female lead.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz circulating on social media is that Sukumar is taking a whopping of ₹20 crores as his remuneration for the film. News is also that he even locked agreement with the makers on getting a share in the overall profits.
Well, if the news is to be believed, will Sukumar change his mind after the Corona pandemic and lower his remuneration? Remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue