The Coronavirus has not only taken a number of lives in the Telugu states but has also left many jobless. The film industry is also hit in a big way as many daily wagers and other small-time technicians have been left helpless.
The CCF founded by Chiranjeevi and Maa association is doing a lot for the film workers but what about the TV industry. Though many serials have started, there so many artists and technicians who are still jobless.
Also, there many noted actors in Telugu who do not have a card in the Mass association and they belong to middle-class families. A noted personality in the industry says that these are the people who are most suffering as they cannot come out and ask for help because of delicate ego issues. They need help and one should look at those in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name