The Coronavirus has not only taken a number of lives in the Telugu states but has also left many jobless. The film industry is also hit in a big way as many daily wagers and other small-time technicians have been left helpless.
The CCF founded by Chiranjeevi and Maa association is doing a lot for the film workers but what about the TV industry. Though many serials have started, there so many artists and technicians who are still jobless.
Also, there many noted actors in Telugu who do not have a card in the Mass association and they belong to middle-class families. A noted personality in the industry says that these are the people who are most suffering as they cannot come out and ask for help because of delicate ego issues. They need help and one should look at those in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood