Last week, news broke out that Hollywood star, Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus when they were touring the country of Australia.
They had been kept in isolation and were being treated by a special team. Now, the latest update is that they have been discharged from the Queensland hospital and have been kept in home isolation.
The couple had gone for the pre-production of their new film which Tom Hanks was also producing. The couple has no issues with their health and are doing fine now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity