The deadly Coronavirus pandemic has brought the entire Telugu film industry to a stand still. Now, according to the latest reports, the virus has also disrupted a major celebratory event planned by the Allu father-son duo, Allu Arvind and Allu Arjun.
The Stylish Star turned 17 years old in the Telugu film industry yesterday, as his debut film, Gangotri, released on March 28, 2003. To commemorate this special occasion, Allu Arvind and Bunny have planned a grand party in which all the directors and producers of the Stylish Star’s 20 movies will be invited.
The party was supposed to be held in April. However, it has now been reportedly cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Bigg Boss 4- Strong contestant to be ousted this week
- Yet another superstar in talks for Pawan Kalyan’s next?