The deadly Coronavirus pandemic has brought the entire Telugu film industry to a stand still. Now, according to the latest reports, the virus has also disrupted a major celebratory event planned by the Allu father-son duo, Allu Arvind and Allu Arjun.
The Stylish Star turned 17 years old in the Telugu film industry yesterday, as his debut film, Gangotri, released on March 28, 2003. To commemorate this special occasion, Allu Arvind and Bunny have planned a grand party in which all the directors and producers of the Stylish Star’s 20 movies will be invited.
The party was supposed to be held in April. However, it has now been reportedly cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja meets an unexpected guest on his flight to Dubai
- Ritu Varma gives an emotional speech at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?